WHAT: Today, September 6, One Arts Plaza launches a luxury experience market featuring the finest products from local and organic purveyors. Find the freshest ingredients to prepare a delicious gourmet meal or the perfect hostess gift to give to a friend. One Community Table is a once per month experience in the Dallas Arts District on the 1st Saturday of the month.
WHO: Participating vendors and the products featured include:
- Dirt Flowers - succulents, plants and other floral elements;
- Full City Rooster Coffee Roasting Studio - distinctive coffee products and services from around the world;
- Jack & Jill Pet Market - grain-free dog and cat food, supplements, cleaning products, toys, accessories and more;
- Just Good - sustainable gifts and conscious products for consumers including headphones, cards, yoga clothing, bags and more;
- The Hospitality Sweet – breakfast pastries, cookies, French macarons, cupcakes and cake pops;
- Rare Edibles - gourmet cheese, artisan meats and mushrooms;
- Roots Juices – fresh pressed juices containing nearly 3 lbs of fruits and vegetables;
- TJ’s Seafood - fresh fish, seafood and prepared meals;
- WE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College – fresh produce and herbs from the Southern Dallas organic farm.
WHEN: Saturday, September 6, 2014 from 8am – 12pm
WHERE: One Arts Plaza, 1722 Routh Street, Dallas, TX 75201. Free garage parking available during One Community Table operating hours
WHY: The Dallas Arts District continues to grow and evolve with commercial business and residential tenants moving into and around the area. This monthly event addresses the needs of the changing district by providing great quality products for the many visitors to the District.