2. DALLAS CITY PERFORMANCE HALL
Visit this gateway to the Arts District for a wide array of performances drawn from diverse cultures and artistic disciplines. From dance and music to theater and visual arts, you’ll find it all here.
6. MEYERSON SYMPHONY CENTER
Designed by architect I. M. Pei and renowned for its outstanding acoustics, the Meyerson has become a premier destination for live music. It is also home to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and Dallas Winds.
3. CROW COLLECTION OF ASIAN ART
This unique treasure spotlights the arts of China, India, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia. From the ancient to the contemporary, visit this free museum for outstanding exhibits, lectures and festivals.
7. WINSPEAR OPERA HOUSE
Behind the distinctive 60-foot glass facade and vibrant red panels, you will find a space recognized as America’s finest opera house. It’s the perfect place to enjoy world-class opera, musical theater and dance performances.
4. DALLAS MUSEUM OF ART
As one of the country’s leading art institutions, the gorgeous Dallas Museum of Art boasts an impressive collection spanning over 22,000 works from around the world, plus interactive exhibits and innovative educational programs.
8. BOOKER T. WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
This nationally acclaimed arts school has produced such gifted visual and performing artists as Norah Jones, Erykah Badu and Roy Hargrove, and serves as a prototype for magnet schools across the country.
The Dallas Arts District is a 19-block, 68.4-acre neighborhood in the northeast part of Downtown Dallas.Learn more about the neighborhood by visiting these sites of other organizations in the Arts District.
- View Dallas Arts District Map
- View Downtown Attractions Map
- Dallas Arts District
- Downtown Dallas, Inc.
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art
- Dallas Opera
- Dallas Theater Center
- The Cathedral at the Arts District: Virgin of Guadalupe Shrine
- Arts District Chorale
- AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Booker T. Washington Arts Magnet Building Campaign
- Dallas Black Dance Theater
- Dallas Contemporary
- Fellowship Church - downtown